Saturday, July 21, 2012

Big Bill Broonzy - Diggin My Potatoes.wmv

#The Best Big Bill Broonzy - Diggin My Potatoes.wmv.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Big Bill Broonzy - Diggin My Potatoes.wmv

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm happy to present Video on 1930 Us Census Records. i need it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that's useful. along with your friends. Big Bill Broonzy - Diggin My Potatoes.wmv, that I have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment in the view. Big Bill Broonzy - Diggin My Potatoes.wmv Tube. Duration : 4.32 Mins.

Despite years of research, the details of William Lee Conley Broonzy's birth date remain problematic. He may have been born on 26 June 1893 - the date of birth he often gave - or according to Bill's twin sister Laney, it may have been in 1898. Laney claimed to have documents to prove that. However recent research using the 1930 census suggests that he was actually born in 1901 (see below). The place of his birth was probably Scott, Mississippi, but Bill's father Frank Broonzy and his mother, Mittie Belcher had both been born into slavery and Bill was one of seventeen children. His first instrument was a violin which he learned to play with some tuition from his uncle, his mother's brother, Jerry Belcher. The family moved from Mississippi to Pine Bluff, Arkansas where young Bill worked as a violinist in local churches at the same time as working as a farm hand. He also worked as a country fiddler and local parties and picnics around Scott Mississippi. Between 1912 and 1917, Bill worked as an itinerant preacher in and around Pine Bluff. From 1918 to 1919 Broonzy served in the US army. Later, returning to Arkansas, he worked in clubs around Little Rock. In about 1924, Big Bill moved to Chicago Illinois, where as a fiddle player he played occasional gigs with Papa Charlie Jackson. During this time he learned to play guitar and subsequently accompanied many blues singers, both in live performance and on record. Bill made his first recordings in 1927 and the 1930 census records ...
her explanation related to 1930 Us Census Records. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Big Bill Broonzy - Diggin My Potatoes.wmv.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment