Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shanedk: Hooked on Audiblox

#The Best Shanedk: Hooked on Audiblox.

Good VDO of Shanedk: Hooked on Audiblox

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am pleased to present Video on 1930 Us Census Records. i would like it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. data that is useful. together with your friends. Shanedk: Hooked on Audiblox, which I have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the view. Shanedk: Hooked on Audiblox Video Clips. Duration : 9.63 Mins.

Shane, I don't like your attitude, and I've done nothing to warrant being blocked or insulted by you. You claim I lied when I did not. You did not provide the Encarta source or those others you posted today UNTIL today. The Cremin source did not appear until two days ago. My screen captures are small but the website to which I navigated that I believe to be the source of his scavenged citations is an "Audiblox" literacy system advert site found here: www.learninginfo.org It's hardly a respectable source and it leads me to believe he didn't actually reference the cited works at all. (Edit: Check my other video, Shanedk: Reverse-Engineering "Research Methods" to see where the citations probably originated.) _______________________________________ Copied directly from the citations of that web page: "5.) McCurdy, J., & Speich, D., Student skills decline unequalled in history, Los Angeles Times, 15 August 1976, cited in Education and social ruin, Education: Psychiatry's Ruin (Los Angeles: CCHR, 1995), 2-3. 6.) Sherrow, V., Challenges in Education (Englewood Cliffs: Julian Messner, 1991), 21. 7.) A closer look — Special education, Right to Read Report, January 1994, vol. 1 (8), 1-3, cited in Wiseman, Psychiatry: The Ultimate Betrayal, 275. 8.) Baughman, FA, Jr., Johnny can't read because phonics is all but ignored, The Daily Californian, 16 February 1994, cited in Wiseman, Psychiatry: The Ultimate Betrayal, 275. 9.) Lean, AE, & Eaton, WE, Education or Catastrophe? (Wolfeboro ...
View Related articles related to 1930 Us Census Records. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Shanedk: Hooked on Audiblox.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment